Apex legends crash at launch
So i will give a long story about this issue, if you don’t care you can go directly at the end in the ***** section and if it doesn’t work (i i will be supprised but who knows) go to the ** section, certainly the answer is somwhere there. i hope that maybe someone will fix this one day with a patch.
Since the realise of Apex, i had this issue maybe ten times :
– launch apex
– watch the intro video
– having the red loadding logo in the bottom left corner (sometimes you don’t even have time to see this)
– crash, no error message
Patchs of apex or origin didn’t change anything.
It can be triggered by :
– Game invite from friend
– changing graphic settings
– reducing apex
– opening origin in game
I watch, read and applied all videos or articles related to that issue :
– removing / tweaking easy cheat
– ipconfig flush dns
– tweaking launch option (admin, untick fullscreen optimization, -novid, +fps_max….)
– memory priority
– clean %temp% file
– check files / check for update for apex
– desactivate origin in game, cloud saving…
**Sometimes it can be fixed by doing one of this :
– uninstall apex and clean setup
– uninstall origins and clean setup
– uninstall nvidia driver and clean setup
– setup an older version of nvidia driver
– supressing apex video settings file and put it back
– launching apex in window mod or with a different
=> AND SOMETIMES NONE OF THIS WORK. It makes no sense.
What FIX this is … Wait for it…
I had 2 origins account, and i don t know why, my main account for apex had this issue constantly and the other one never.
Yes, you have understood very well, if i i have this issue on my main, and i switch on the second, the game work. If i go back to my main, it crashs… Weard.
I tried by switching between these account to :
– tweak the profile and setting files of apex
– activate/desactivate the saving cloud
– make the second crash and launch the main (by suppressing the process in ctrl alt suppr menu)
I was thinking that maybe there is a line of code somewhere, in a file, on my computer or in the cloud which makes this game crashed…
***** The FIX is :
So the only difference between the 2 accounts is 89 friends…
The main origin account has 89 origin friends.
My second account has 0 friend.
So i suppressed 59 friends (so it remains 30 friends) and this ******* game WORK !!!
I don’t know exactly, the maximum number of friend you can have to avoid this issue. just try to supress 5 by 5. Maybe it is related to the steam account link, the number of friend online, …
Sorry for the language i m not a nativ ! I Hope it has helped !