Call of Duty: Warzone – Perks List (& Which Are The Best)
Call of Duty: Warzone’s perks add extra benefits to the player during the battle royale. This guide will help players define the best perks.
Call of Duty: Warzone contains several perks to assist players during the battle royale. This guide will list all of the perks and help players decide the best ones to use. Call of Duty: Warzone is the newest kid on the battle royale block and is planning to send a message to all the other titles in the genre. The game released with positive reception from both fans and critics, as the game brings the solid gun gameplay from the series that defined what it meant to be a modern first-person shooter. In Call of Duty: Warzone, players are thrown onto an island surrounded by smoke. As time goes down, players will be drawn closer together as the circle begins to shrink. Unlike many battle royale titles, this one pulls directly from previous entries in the series from its guns to its vehicles. Each of the locations on the map references maps from the previous Call of Duty titles. The goal is to be the last man or team standing on the battlefield. The game is ridiculously addictive and even contains a special Gulag, a location where players who have died may have an opportunity to return to the battlefield after participating in a 1 on 1 battle with another player. The goal of the game is to win and this guide will help players choose the best perks to help them get closer to that goal.
Continue scrolling to keep reading Click the button below to start this article in quick view. advertising
Related: Call of Duty Warzone: Tips For Winning A Battle Royale
Perks are small buff bonuses that the player can use for a small edge in battle. There is a grand total of 18 perks to choose from, broken down into 3 different categories. Each category is color-coordinated as blue, red, and yellow. Unlike weapons found on the battlefield, the perks are selected right from the beginning in customization. This has very little to do with what kind of weapon the player finds but more to do with how the perks can benefit that weapon or the player. Here’s the full list of all 18 perks in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone Blue Perks
Here’s the complete list of blue perks and what they do in Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- E.O.D.: Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo from dead players. Scavenger packs provide throwing knives.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. It does not trigger High Alert warning. Still visible to Recon Drones, but cannot be marked.
- Kill Chain: Increases your chance of finding killstreaks in supply boxes. In multiplayer-only, killstreak kills count towards your next killstreaks.
- Quick Fix: Killing players immediately starts health regeneration.
Call of Duty: Warzone Red Perks
Here’s the complete list of red perks and what they do in Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Restock: Recharge equipment over 50 seconds. Throwing knives can recharge 1 extra knife, decoy grenades, and stim recharge twice as fast. In multiplier only the recharge takes just 25 seconds.
- Hardline: 25% off kiosk price for killstreaks, field upgrades, and armor plates. In multiplayer-only your killstreaks cost 1 less kill and reduces Specialist perk cost by 1.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Multiplayer: also triggered by enemies controlling chopper gunners, wheelsons, IAVs, and APCs.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction.
- Pointman: All members of your team earn more money from completed missions. Multiplayer only: turns your killstreaks into scorestreaks.
Call of Duty: Warzone Yellow Perks.
Here’s the complete list of yellow perks and what they do in Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Tune Up: Reduce the charge time of field upgrades by 40%. Warzone only: Reduces revive time by 25%.
- Amped: Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed. It does not affect swapping to pistols and knives. Most equipment is used faster.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration by 3 seconds.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce the strength of enemy flash, stun, EMP, and gas effects. Immune to snapshot grenades.
- Spotter: See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights. Hack enemy claymores, proximity mines, C4, and trophy systems. Advanced UAVs can’t be marked.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
The Best Perks in Call of Duty: Warzone
What’s important is what the player is trying to accomplish while playing on the battlefield. This could mean players are focused on completing certain battle pass missions or wanting to secure the victory. It’s extremely situational, but these perks help out the most in more situations than others.
- Ghost: This is helpful for avoiding appearing on UAV’s. Especially towards the endgame, players will be popping these to hunt down the remaining players. Use Ghost to avoid being seen on these radars.
- Scavenger: Running out of ammo in a game like this is definitely something players want to avoid. With this perk, players will always have ammo on deck, especially when looting from a dead player.
- Double Time: The majority of the time in this game mode will be spent running around the map looking for resources. Use this perk to get around faster and to move faster while crouching. It’s excellent for taking out enemies in buildings quickly and quietly.
- Overkill: This one requires that the player creates a loadout beforehand. Being able to carry two primary weapons like an assault rifle and a sniper is extremely helpful in combat so players can adapt when needed.
- Amped: Players do not want to be caught in the middle of switching weapons. Being able to switch weapons fast is essential for getting back into the action quickly.
- Tracker: Use this when other recon options aren’t around. This is great for hunting down players, especially if the player has a bounty over their heads.
Call of Duty: Warzone has snuck its way into many player’s hearts. The game is also completely free-to-play, making it the most accessible Call of Duty title to date. Jumping into the battle royale has never been more exciting, especially for players who have been long time fans of the franchise. The game continues to get lots of new updates like allowing players to play solo or with a group of 4. As the battle royale market grows, more competition will begin to appear to make things more interesting. Will Call of Duty: Warzone be able to stand up to newcomers? Or will it permanently stand as one of the stronger contenders? Only time will tell, but Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the better battle royale experiences.
More: Call of Duty Warzone: How to Get Killstreaks in Plunder
Call of Duty Warzone is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Take-Two Reportedly Axed Contract With Studio To Try To Poach Its Staff
About The Author Sky Flores (1307 Articles Published)
Sky Flores is a writer and game-player based out of New York City. His hobbies consist of creating content on YouTube and streaming videos games on Twitch. His YouTube channel has generated over 185,000 subscribers and 35 million total video views. He’s covered gaming topics throughout the generations.
More From Sky Flores advertising