How to Download Playerunknown's Battlegrounds on PC or Mac
About This Article
This article was written by Darlene Antonelli, MA. Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities. This article has been viewed 1,138 times.
Updated: May 13, 2019
1. Go to https://store.steampowered.com/about/ in a web browser.
2. Click the appropriate download link, either Apple or Windows.
3. Follow the Installer Setup Wizard.
4. Log in to your Steam Account or create a new one.
5. Navigate to the Store.
6. Type PlayerUnknown’s Battleground into the search bar.
7. Click the first search result, which is the PlayerUnknown’s Battleground game.
8. Click Add to Cart under the game.
9. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
- Send fan mail to authors
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,138 times.
Get PUBG hacks for free on freegamehacks.net